The protection of personal information is a major priority for Utopian Global™. Privacy protection is and always will be critical to our business. The operating companies as detailed on utopianglobal.com “About Company” page will maintain strict Member information confidentiality policies. The operating companies have formulated policies that give Members a very high level of protection of personally identifiable information.
- The companies' purpose for collection of personal information may include billing (for purchase of product or services where applicable), provision of Member services, team management, Member surveys, provision of offers of related services and other exchanges of information.
- The companies will not disclose or share personally identifiable information collected via the Internet or telephone with any other companies or organizations without the informed consent of the Member providing the information (except as required by law). This does not include persons providing their information to receive a free gift or related Member sales. Reasonable information will be provided to the host of the website where information or transactions are performed.
- The companies will use information received via e-mail or regular mail from Members and other individuals only for purposes reasonably related to the subject matter of communication.
- The companies do not target children for the collection of personal information on any of their websites. The companies recognize that the privacy of children must be protected. We believe that parents have the right to protect the privacy and security of their children and to prevent the inappropriate use of information about their children.
- As technologies continue to be enhanced and expand the collection of information of all kinds, we will apply our technological and marketplace expertise in an effort to ensure that our Utopian Global™ Members and Users receive the kind of privacy protection that will make them confident and secure. We are not responsible, however, for the use of personal information that is obtained independently by third parties as a result of your use of the Internet.
- Consistent with these policies, Utopian Global™ and its companies prohibits members from engaging in the collection, distribution, or gathering of personal or aggregate information, including Internet or e-mail addresses, of other Utopian Global™ members, except for the related Utopian Global™ just cause to communicate to their downline organisation.
- Utopian Global™ online systems use 128-bit state of the art secure encryption technology with SSL certificates.
All electronic advertising, including that sent via e-mail, telephone, or facsimile, must comply with all anti-spamming laws within the intended jurisdiction where the recipient resides. The Members are under obligation to research and comply with all local laws concerning unsolicited commercial e-mail.
Within the USA: "Under United States law, it is unlawful to use a telephone, facsimile machine, computer, or other device to send an unsolicited advertisement. Electronic mail advertisement means any e-mail message, the principal purpose of which is to promote, directly or indirectly, the sale or other distribution of goods or services to the recipient." (CAN-SPAM Act of 2003)